Word Introduction Course:
Learn all the basics you need to produce professional looking letters and reports easily and quickly. Includes formatting, margins, cut, copy and paste and time saving features.
Word Introduction 1 Day
Who is it for?
The course is suitable for those with little or no prior knowledge of Microsoft Word and focuses on the basics of creating professional looking documents by editing, formatting and using tabs.
Delegates should have a basic knowledge of computers and working in a Windows environment.
- Document Creation
- A first look at Microsoft Word
- Understanding the Screen layout
- Entering, editing and manipulating text
- Printing Documents
- Spell Check
- Editing Features
- Working with layouts
- Opening, Closing & Saving documents
- Cut/Copy & Paste
- Page Setup
- Formatting Text
- Font Formatting
- Borders and Shading
- Paragraph Formatting (line and paragraph spacing)
- Using Symbols
- Professional Layouts
- Making points stand out using:
- Bullets and Numbering
- Left, Centre, Right and Decimal Tabs