InDesign Interactivity and Animation:
You will utilise Adobe InDesign to create and deliver interactive and animated online documents.
InDesign Interactivity and Animation 1 Day
Who is it for?
This course is valuable for delegates with no or little experience of InDesign (or have used earlier versions of the program) and wish to gain a good working knowledge of the interactivity and animation capabilities.
- An Overview of the Working Panels and Views
- Working with the Preview Panel
- Creating Documents with Interactive Features
- Working with Live Captions
- Cross-Media Production
- Working in Presentation Mode
- Using Transitions
- Working with the FLA Export Options
- Export to Interactive PDF
- Working with Video and Audio
- The Media panel
- Creating and working with Navigation Points
- Working with the Animation Panel
- Creating and Editing Motion Presets
- Understanding and Working with Events and Actions
- Working with the Timing Panel
- Creating Multi-State Objects
- Working with the States Panel
- Navigating states with button actions