Outlook Introduction Course:
Learn how to use Outlook for more than just emails. Explore the Calendar, Tasks, Notes and People Contacts to help organise your tasks, calendar and emails as well as looking at some of the great time saving features that are hidden away.
Outlook Introduction 1 Day
Who is it for?
The course is suitable for those wishing to use Email, Calendar, Tasks and Contacts within Outlook. This course also takes a look at other areas of Outlook including the calendar.
Delegates should have a little or no knowledge of email applications. If you are unsure as to which course to go on please feel free to contact us for a free training needs analysis.
- E-mail Techniques:
- Send, receive, reply and forwarding messages
- High Priority emails
- Delay delivery of emails
- Create and store emails in folders
- Creating Personal Distribution Lists
- Out of Office Assistant
- On-line Calendar tools:
- Creating appointments and meetings
- Editing, Deleting and Moving Appointments
- Re-occurring Appointments
- Colour coding Appointments
- All day events
- Tasks and Notes
- To do list and post it notes:
- Create, edit and delete notes and tasks
- Assigning Tasks to others
- Start and Due dates
- Working with contacts:
- Create, Edit and Delete Contacts
- Find contacts
- Share Contacts