Learn how to use Outlook for more than just emails. Explore the Calendar, Tasks, Notes and People Contacts to help organise your tasks, calendar and emails as well as looking at some of the great time saving features that are hidden away.
Outlook Intermediate/Advanced 1 Day
Who is it for?
The course is suitable for those who can already confidently use email and wish to explore other areas of Microsoft Outlook learning extra tips and tricks.
Delegates should have a fair knowledge of Outlook. If you are unsure as to which course to go on please feel free to contact us for a free training needs analysis.
- Handling Messages
- A recap on:
- Finding items
- Grouping emails
- Flagging and Categorising messages
- Setting default Options
- Setting pre-defined options:
- Out of Office Assistant
- Creating and Working with Rules
- Colour coding messages
- Working with others
- Permissions and Delegation:
- Granting permission to calendar/mail
- Opening others Calendar/Mail
- Booking Meetings and viewing availability
- Working with contacts:
- Grouping, Categorising and sorting Contacts
- Sending items to contacts
- Making use of:
- Re-occurring Appointments
- Printing and Emailing Calendar