Learn how to create useful Project plans, update them, assign resources, track and report on progress and costs.
Microsoft Project Introduction 1 Day
Who is it for?
People that have little or no kowledge of Project and want to be able to create and work with Project plans effecively.
Delegates should have a good knowledge of using a PC – no prior knowledge of Project is expected.
- Project management fundamentals and terminology explained
- Creating a Project Plan File
- Create and Assign a Project Calendar
- Add Tasks to the Project Plan File
- Add a Project Summary Task
- Add a Recurring Task
- Enter Task Duration
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Outline Tasks
- Link Dependant Tasks
- Identify Deliverables in the Project Plan File
- Constrain Tasks
- Set a Task Deadline
- Creating and Assigning Resources
- Create a Resource Calendar
- Assign Additional Resources to a Task
- Resolve Resource Conflicts
- Finalising the Project Plan
- View the Critical Path
- Set a Baseline
- Display Project Summary
- Track progress