To create E-learning content for web and display use, creating engaging and interactive slide based projects including quizzes, software demos and incorporating video and sound
Articulate Storyline 2 Days
Who is it for?
Designers wanting to create E-learning content e.g. HR department, training and demonstrations of software.
- What is Storyline?
- What kinds of e-Learning courses can I create with Storyline?
- How is Storyline different to Articulate Studio?
- Getting Started
- Story, Scene, and Slide View
- Building Blocks
- Using Slides, Layers, Triggers, and States
- Getting Started with Characters
- Using Characters to Understand Triggers and States
- Editing the Character Slide with Layers
- Adding Additional Triggers to Buttons
- Layer Properties
- Adding Content to Your Course
- Course Design
- Slide Design
- Illustrations: Pictures, Screenshot, Shapes, and Captions
- Web Object
- Timeline: Syncing Audio with Objects, Cue Points, and Synchronizing Your Audio to Objects
- Inserting "Zoom Region" Feature
- Developing Interactions
- Interactive Objects
- Data Entry
- Scrolling Panel
- Button Set
- Publishing Basics
- Player Design: Basic Features, Menu, Resources, Glossary, Colors and Effects, Text Labels and Settings, Custom Player Settings at Slide Level
- Publishing Your Module:
- Publish for LMS or Articulate Online
- Reporting and Tracking
- Publishing for HTML5 and Mobile Devices